martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

Jared leto on Elle (France) – 27 May 2011



TRANSLATION

JARED LETO LIKES IT…
Actor and rock star, Jared Leto will be playing the Olympia (Paris, France) June 15th with his band 30 Seconds To Mars, whom last album This Is War is re-released with bonus features. He shares with us his cultural picks of the bunch!

A Museum:
“When we stop in a city for a show, we try to visit museums. Last time, it was in Charlotte, in North Carolina. We entered in an empty museum. The guard kicked us out right away. It was closed but he forgot to lock the entrance door!”

An Album:
“Right now, I am more into movies soundtracks, especially Passion, Peter Gabriel’s music for Martin Scorcese’s movie The Last Temptation Of Christ. It is beautiful, very atmospheric, with a beautiful haunted ambience. If I come to direct a movie someday, I’ll probably compose the music for it…”

A Book:
“What I read is a little bit specific. I just finished The Demon under the Microscope by Thomas Hager, a book about antibiotics since their creation. Before that I read a story about the foreign politic in the Caribbean which explains how the United States supported dictatorship in Haiti or in Cuba.”

Magazines:
“While touring, I have time to read in planes or at night before going to sleep. I really like The Economist and National Geographic. They open my eyes on what is going on in the world.”

Two Movies:
“As I am always on the road, I don’t really have the time to go to the movies. However, I watched Enter the Void by Gaspar Noé in DVD and I really liked it. I loved Irréversible. In another genre, Gomorra is the best movie I have seen lately. Really intense.”

Credit : sarah

source : http://www.jared-leto.net/elle-france-magazine-scans-translation

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario